Do you want to be part of an ambitious communications agency and work with some of the UK’s best-known brands? Tangerine is searching for a creative and energetic Consumer Senior Content Executive to join its award-winning consumer team.
We’re looking for someone with a real passion for communications and a degree in PR/marketing communications, or equivalent, with relevant industry experience. You’ll have a natural aptitude for creating engaging content, coupled with a strong understanding of how to distribute it effectively across online and social media platforms. In return, you’ll be part of a fast-paced, forward-thinking and creative communications consultancy, which cultivates and rewards real talent. And, because we’re Employee Owned, you’ll own a slice of the action too.
What We’re Looking For
- A determination to drive campaigns, smash targets and deliver bespoke and accurate evaluations that show real business benefit
- In depth understanding of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, blogs)
- Confidence when it comes to social media management – reacting to topical conversations on behalf of brands, and starting new ones
- Experience in producing a variety of different types of content that gets heaps of views/engagement (for your own personal channel/brand)
- An understanding of influencer engagement and content aggregation
- A thorough understanding of all types of media/stakeholder touchpoints and how to integrate and target them
- Someone who will immerse themselves in our clients’ brands and markets
- The ability to work on new business and help develop strong presentations
- Ability to work flexibly, reflecting the changing needs of the industry, Tangerine runs a shift programme to cover community management
- Understanding of traditional media relations and formats desirable, but not essential
- A strong team player with great communication skills
While this is a consumer focussed role, you’ll be working alongside our studio, creative, planning and B2B specialists. You’ll need to operate in an integrated way – generating results across channels including social and digital platforms, events, national and industry media.
To help you flourish, we’ll ensure you get all the on-going training, mentoring and development opportunities you need.
We all have a personal stake in the agency, so we all strive to be better at what we do for our clients and for each other. This means taking personal responsibility for our own development, as well as the development of our clients’ businesses.
We are bolder. We have a can-do attitude. We make things happen. We challenge ourselves and our clients to achieve more.
We are braver. We have a habit of doing things before anyone else. We’re not afraid to push boundaries, take things into new territories and try new things – in an environment that supports and rewards those who flex their entrepreneurial spirit.