Do you want to be part of an ambitious communications agency and work with some of the UK’s best known brands?
Tangerine is searching for a creative and energetic B2B content executive to join its award winning team. We’re looking specifically for someone with a real passion for B2B communications and at least 12 months agency experience.
You’ll have a natural aptitude for creating engaging content, coupled with a strong understanding of how to distribute it effectively across traditional, digital, and social media to create real impact. In return, you’ll be part of a fast-paced, forward-thinking and creative communications consultancy, which cultivates and rewards real talent. And, because we’re Employee Owned, you’ll own a slice of the action too.
What we’re looking for:
- A determination to drive campaigns, smash targets and deliver bespoke and accurate evaluations that show real business benefit
- Confidence when it comes to social media management – reacting to topical conversations on behalf of brands, and starting new ones
- Experience in producing and working with a variety of different kinds of content – blogs, social posts, images, video, articles – and a passion to get involved with any types you haven’t worked with yet
- An ability and eagerness to build genuine relationships across national, sector and regional media, as well as with online forums, social media communities and influencers
- A talent for balancing multiple tasks without letting quality or deadlines slip
- Someone who will immerse themselves in our clients’ brands and markets
- The ability to work on new business and help develop strong presentations
- For you to be glued to the news and social trends – with the knowledge, confidence and expertise to react when relevant for clients
As you’ll be working alongside our studio and creative, digital, social media and consumer specialists, you’ll need to think integration – generating results across channels including national and industry media, events, social and digital platforms.
We like to get the very best out of our people, so you’ll get all the on-going training, mentoring and development opportunities you need to thrive!