Deadline: Monday 23rd March
Consumer Account Executive
Do you want to be part of an ambitious communications agency and work with some of the UK’s best-known brands? Tangerine is searching for a creative and energetic graduate to join its award-winning consumer team.
We’re looking for someone with a real passion for communications and a degree in PR/marketing communications or equivalent with relevant industry experience. You’ll have a natural aptitude for creating engaging content, coupled with a strong understanding of how to distribute it effectively across traditional, digital, and social media to create real impact. In return, you’ll be part of a fast-paced, forward-thinking and creative communications consultancy, which cultivates and rewards real talent. And, because we’re Employee Owned, you’ll own a slice of the action too.
What We’re Looking For
• A determination to drive campaigns, smash targets and deliver bespoke and accurate evaluations that show real business benefit
• Confidence when it comes to social media management – reacting to topical conversations on behalf of brands, and starting new ones
• Experience in writing and producing a variety of different types of content
• An understanding of influencer engagement and content aggregation
• A thorough understanding of all types of media/stakeholder touchpoints and how to integrate and target them
• An ability and eagerness to build genuine media relationships across national and regional media
• Someone who will immerse themselves in our clients’ brands and markets
• The ability to work on new business and help develop strong presentations
• For you to be glued to the news and social trends – with the knowledge, confidence and expertise to react when relevant for clients
• Ability to work flexibly, reflecting the changing needs of the industry
While this is a consumer focussed role, you’ll be working alongside our studio and creative, social media and B2B specialists. You’ll need to operate in an integrated way – generating results across channels including social and digital platforms, events, national and industry media.
To help you flourish, we’ll ensure you get all the on-going training, mentoring and development opportunities you need.
To apply send a CV along with salary expectations by Monday 23rd March 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org