Tangerine is looking for a talented B2B account executive with at least 12 months’ experience in PR and communications who has a real passion for the industry. They will have great media and communication skills, B2B communications experience, an excellent knowledge of the media landscape (traditional and digital), strong writing ability and a natural talent for creating newsworthy and engaging content.
This varied and exciting opportunity includes:
- Producing effective and accurate content in a variety of formats
- Proactive involvement with client handling
- Understanding the media agenda and keeping up-to-date with the print and digital media landscape
- Proactively spotting client opportunities in the media and keeping up to speed with industry developments
- Selling in stories/ideas to media and growing a network of contacts
- Running the day-to-day social media for clients across platforms and creating digital content tailored to clients’ audiences
- Evaluating results and illustrating campaign success (including an understanding of the tools and resources used for social media analysis)
- Getting involved in new business – development and pitching
- Playing an active role in the communications industry and developing a network of peers
Our new account executive will have the opportunity to work in one of the UK’s most innovative and creative integrated B2B communications teams. They will be part of a fast-paced environment where ongoing training, support and career development is a fundamental part of the culture.